There are many ways to sneak in veggies if you are not keen to them or are cooking for someone who is not. One of the most delicious and satisfying ways is to blend veggies into a pasta sauce. This Vegan Creamy Spinach Garlic Pasta with Cashews and Parsley is packed with veggies and delicious.
This sauce has healthy fats, protein, fiber and is packed with veggies. Spinach, garlic and parsley add antioxidants and nutrients to this sauce. Overall it is a very healthy meal.
Why you'll love this recipe
- It is creamy and delicious
- The sauce is vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free
- Thanks to the spinach and garlic it is full of veggies
- It is perfect for summer
- vegetable broth
Add garlic to a sheet pan and roast.
Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and blend.
Toss sauce with cooked pasta and dig in.
The extra pasta can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
What blender do I use?
I love my vitamix 7500 series. It is an investment but my last vitamix lasted for over 10 years.
- parsley - can be subbed with basil
- nutritional yeast - can be subbed with parmesan or omitted
Other vegan pasta recipes to try:
If you make this Vegan Creamy Spinach Garlic Pasta with Cashews and Parsley, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Vegan Creamy Spinach Garlic Pasta with Cashews and Parsley
This vegan creamy spinach garlic pasta with cashews and parsley is a delicious and healthy vegan pasta recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- 1 bulb garlic - top sliced off
- 1 ½ cups cashews (soaked for 6-24 hours or 1 hour in boiling water)
- 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 bunch parsley
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
+ 1 box of your favorite cooked pasta
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add garlic to a baking dish and roast for 40 minutes.
- Once garlic is done roasting, remove it from the bulb and add it to a blender with the rest of your sauce ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve.
Keywords: spinach garlic pasta