Vegan Baba Ganoush Pasta - the perfect pasta for baba ganoush lovers. This pasta features a simple babaganoush thinned out with pasta water. It is simple, creamy and delicious. This is a simple pasta recipe you will want to make again and again.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
This recipe is the perfect healthy plant based pasta.
Baba Ganoush makes this pasta so flavorful.
The recipe is vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free.
Blend together sauce.
Mix sauce with pasta and top with feta.
- pasta water
- olive oil
The pasta can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 2 days.
You just need a sheet pan and a blender for this recipe.
What blender do I use?
I love my vitamix 7500 series. It is an investment but my last vitamix lasted for over 10 years.
Is this recipe vegan?
Yes! Just make sure you use vegan feta.
- parsley - can be subbed with basil
Other pasta recipes to try
If you make this Vegan Baba Ganoush Pasta, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Vegan Baba Ganoush Pasta
- 2 medium or 4 tiny eggplants - stems removed and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- pinch black pepper
- juice from 1 lemon
- ¼-1/3 cup reserved pasta water adjust to your thickness preference
- other ingredients
- 2-3 servings cooked pasta of choice
- ½ cup crumbled vegan or regular feta optional
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add eggplants face down to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until eggplants are browned and forked tender.
- Add eggplant meat to a blender with all of the other ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Mix Baba Ganoush with pasta. Top with feta and parsley if using.