Frozen Matcha Latte Slushy- the perfect summer drink. This slushy could not be easier to make and is made in your vitamix (or blender). This matcha latte is also dairy free and can easily be made vegan if you leave our the honey. So good and perfect for those end of summer hot days.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and made in your blender.
It is vegetarian, dairy free and can be made vegan.
Thanks to the matcha this recipe is super healthy for you.
Ingredients for Matcha Latte in a Blender
- Matcha - Ceremonial Grade Matcha is best for this recipe.
- Water - Water is the base of our matcha.
- Milk - Milk makes our latte nice and creamy.
- Ice - Ice creates the slushy consistency.
- Honey - Honey adds a subtle sweetness to our recipe.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- almond milk - you can use whatever milk you like here
- honey - sub in maple syrup here to keep the recipe vegan
Add all ingredients to blender and blend.
You can store the extra toast in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 1 day.
Use good quality matcha and milk for the best tasting latte. I recommend ceremonial grade matcha and a creamy plant milk like Three Trees or Malk.
Really any milk works. I prefer almond milk with mine and my favorite brand is 3 trees vanilla almond milk.
Ceremonial grade matcha is the best. Your matcha should be a vibrant green color.
My go to matcha is Matcha Kari morning ritual matcha. Code AvocadoSkillet gets you 20% off!
Other matcha recipes to try
If you make this frozen matcha latte slushy, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me! Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my latest recipes delivered to your inbox.
frozen matcha latte slushy
- 1 blender
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until desired thickness is achieved. Add more ice if desired. Serve.