This baked sweet potato toast with hummus and avocado is perfect for lunch and dinner. This sweet potato toast has crunchy cumber, herbs and tangy lemon. It is ridiculously easy to make and delicious!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It's made with healthier ingredients.
The recipe is vegan, gluten free and nut free.
This toast makes the perfect snack or lunch.
It is full of fats and some protein.
Bake sweet potato slices.
Top with all your toppings and dig in!
- sweet potato
- hummus - for plant protein and flavor
- avocado - for healthy fats
- lemon - for acid and flavor
- dill - for flavor
- everything but the bagel seasoning - for flavor
- cucumber - for crunch
Store the extra toast in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 24 hours. I actually prepped mine 24 hours in advance for my lunch.
You just need your oven and a sheet pan for this recipe.
Can I make this in the air fryer?
Yes, you can air fry this at 400 degrees for 13-16 minutes.
What should I pair with this toast?
This toast goes so good with a hardboiled or fried egg!
- dill - can be subbed with any herb
- everything but the bagel seasoning - can be subbed with any seasoning
Other sweet potato toast recipes
If you make this Baked Sweet Potato Toast with Hummus and Avocado, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on instagram so I can repost you!
Baked Sweet Potato Toast with Hummus and Avocado
- 2 ¼ inch thick long slices of sweet potato
- ~¼ cup hummus
- ½ avocado
- ~8 cucumber slices
- ½ teaspoon everything but the bagel seasoning or sub za'atar or another seasoning you like
- pinch salt
- light squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill or herb of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add sweet potato slices to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Top sweet potato slices with hummus, avocado and cucumber. Sprinkle with seasoning and dill. Drizzle over lemon.