I love making easy and healthy treats. I am not a huge baker but I love sweets and like to make fun and healthy recipes. These air fried chocolate strawberry rice paper dumplings are a fun and easy dessert recipe.
These are not traditional dumplings but they are dumpling like. They could also be considered a spring roll. No matter what you call them they are delicious. The strawberry gets warm and soft and the chocolate is melty and rich. These would be a great dessert for kids also. All in all they are fun to make and tasty!
Let's get into the recipe.
These vegan dessert dumplings are
- easy to make
- made with healthier ingredients
- plant based, gluten free and dairy free
- full of fiber
- the perfect healthy treat
Instructions for air fryer dessert dumpling
- Add strawberries and chocolate to spring roll wrapper and roll.
- Air fry until crisp.
Ingredients for air fryer chocolate strawberry spring roll
- spring roll wrappers
I do not recommend storing these dumplings. Make as many as you want to eat in the moment and do not store extras.
I used my Ninja XL air fryer and I highly recommend it!
- dark chocolate - can be subbed with your favorite chocolate
Other vegan treats to try
If you make these Air Fried Chocolate Strawberry Rice Paper Dumplings, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Air Fried Chocolate Strawberry Rice Paper Dumplings
- This makes enough for 1 dumpling feel free to double or triple
- 2 strawberries - sliced into ~4 even slices
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 1 rice paper/spring roll wrapper
- In a wide shallow bowl, add warm water and soak a piece of rice paper for about 15 seconds (follow the instructions on the packet). Lay out the rice paper on a clean, dry cutting board.
- Add strawberry slices to spring roll and top with chocolate. Fold up the sides and then roll into a "dumpling" or roll. Repeat for as many dumplings as you want to make.
- Add dumpling seam side up to air fryer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes, flipping once halfway through. I found that 10 minutes cooked mine perfectly but air fryers vary.
- Let dumpling cool, slice and enjoy.