I am all about my snacks. One of the great things about having an air fryer is that it is so easy to whip up a quick snack in. My air fryer cooks things in half of the time that my oven does! These Air Fried Blistered Lemon Shishito Peppers are the perfect healthy snack or side dish.
Let's get into the recipe.
These air fried shishito peppers are
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- the healthy perfect snack or side dish
- packed with vitamins
- vegan, gluten free and dairy free
What ingredients do I need to make blistered shishito peppers?
- shishito peppers
- garlic powder
What air fryer do I use?
I love my Ninja XL air fryer. It is big enough to fill up with a lot of food so you don't have to make multiple batches of most recipes.
Other plant based recipes and sides to try
If you make these Air Fried Blistered Lemon Shishito Peppers, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Air Fried Blistered Lemon Shishito Peppers
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 8 oz container of shishito peppers
- ~1 tablespoon oil of choice
- juice from 1 lemon
- pinch salt/pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Toss shishitos in oil, lemon and spices.
- Add shishitos to your air fryer in an even layer.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes until browned. Shake once halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Let shishitos cool and serve on their own or with your favorite dipping sauce.