Even though I love cooking (hello food blogger), sometimes I want an easy, no fuss meal. These One Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas (vegan) are perfect when you want an easy and healthy plant based meal. Since they are made on one sheet pan, there is minimal clean up. In addition, they can be dressed with your favorite toppings - I went with cilantro, avocado and salsa.
Let's get into the recipe:
These high protein tofu fajitas are
- made on one sheet pan
- easy to make
- vegan, plant based and vegetarian
- gluten free
- healthy for you
- perfect for dinner
What ingredients do I need to make these roasted tofu fajitas?
- red onion
- bell pepper
- maple syrup
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- cilantro - optional
- salsa - optional
- sliced avocado - optional
- taco shells
Storage instructions for baked tofu veggie fajitas
You can store the leftover filling in a sealed container in your fridge for up to three days. I recommend heating up tortillas at the time you want to eat the fajita.
Other easy vegan dinner recipes
If you make these One Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
One Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas (vegan)
These one sheet pan tofu fajitas are a delicious and easy to make tofu recipe.
This makes 2-3 servings (about 6-7 tacos)
- 1 block tofu - pressed and cubed
- 1 small red onion - sliced
- 1 green bell pepper - sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper - sliced
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- freshly chopped cilantro
- sliced avocado
- 6-8 taco shells (warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add onion, tofu and bell peppers to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Lightly drizzle with oil of choice and maple syrup.
- Mix together spices in a small bowl and sprinkle over tofu and veggies. Toss tofu and veggies with spices until evenly coated.
- Bake tofu and veggies for 30-35 minutes.
- Add fajita filling to warmed taco shells. Add your favorite toppings and dig in.
Leave a Reply