Salads are meant to be eaten year around in my opinion. I love them in the winter because the fresh ingredients distract me from the nasty weather. This Easy Vegan Taco Salad with Cabbage, Quinoa and Cilantro is a recipe I will be making all year long.
This easy vegan high protein taco salad is
- A complete protein source
- Fiber packed
- Filled with healthy fats
- Easy to make
- Full of yummy veggies like cabbage, corn, and cilantro
- Packed with protein from the beans and quinoa
What do I need to make this taco salad with cabbage, quinoa and cilantro?
- black beans
- olive oil
- vegan yogurt
How do I store this vegan black bean & quinoa taco salad?
Since this salad has a cabbage base it will keep very well. It can be stored in your refrigerator in a sealed container for 3-5 days.
OTHER VEGAN SALAD RECIPES TO TRY
If you make this Easy Vegan Taco Salad with Cabbage, Quinoa and Cilantro please give me a rating and review on this post! This is the best way to support me.
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Easy Vegan Taco Salad with Cabbage, Quinoa and Cilantro
This easy vegan taco salad with cabbage quinoa and cilantro will be your go to salad recipe.
This makes 3-4 servings of salad
- ½ head cabbage - finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions - finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked corn (could do canned)
- 1 can black beans - drained
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (can sub brown rice)
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- juice from 1 lime
- ¼ cup vegan yogurt
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl.
- Add dressing ingredients to a food processor or blender (food processor is easier) and blend until smooth.
- Toss dressing with salad. If needed add extra salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy! This salad goes great with chips.