I have been so into making all the healthy soups lately. It is so fun to mix up the flavors of the soups. This vegan garlic soup with cauliflower and tahini is so good and my latest recipe.
Let's get into the recipe.
Ths vegan garlic soup is
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- plant based, gluten free and dairy free
- full of veggies and flavor
Ingredients for vegan tahini cauliflower soup
- vegetable broth
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions to make easy and simple cauliflower and tahini soup
1.) Add garlic, cauliflower and onion to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
2.) Add veggies to a blender with all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
3.) Pour out soup and serve.
- Tahini can be subbed with cashew butter but this will alter the flavor
- Miso can be subbed with 1 teaspoon salt
Other soup recipes to try
If you make this Vegan Garlic Soup with Cauliflower and Tahini, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Vegan Garlic Soup with Cauliflower and Tahini
This makes 2 servings of soup
- ½ sweet onion - cut in half
- 1 small bulb garlic - top cut off
- 1 small head cauliflower - cut into florets
- 4 cups? vegetable broth
- ¼ cup tahini
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp miso paste (can sub 1 tsp salt if you can't find this)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- salt/pepper to taste
+fresh chopped chives or another herb for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add garlic, cauliflower and onion to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast for 40-45 minutes until everything is softened and cooked through.
- Add cauliflower, onion and garlic to a blender with the remaining soup ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve soup with your favorite toppings and sides.