Vegan Egg Roll Salad with Tofu
This Vegan Egg Roll Salad with Tofu is an incredible vegan salad recipe
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american/asian fusion
This makes about 4-5 servings of salad
- 1 block extra firm tofu - cubed
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 8 oz container baby bella mushrooms - quartered
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil (or sub another neutral oil)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
Other salad ingredients
- 1 small head cabbage finely chopped (about 3-4 cups)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cashews (sub another nut/seed or omit)
- 2 medium carrots - julienned
- 1 red bell pepper - finely sliced
- 1 cup cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions - finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss tofu in starch, oil, soy sauce and garlic powder. Add to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Toss mushrooms in oil and soy sauce, add to the sheet pan with the tofu.
- Bake tofu and mushrooms for 30-35 minutes, until tofu is crispy and mushrooms are cooked through.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl including the mushrooms and tofu. Toss with dressing.
- Store extra salad in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Vegan Egg Roll Salad with Tofu, egg roll salad