Introducing Roasted Honey Mustard Green Beans - the best green beans ever. These green beans are sweet and tangy. Even a green bean hater will love this recipe. So so good.
Why you'll love this recipe
These green beans are the perfect veggie side.
This recipe is extremely easy to make and is ready in less than 20 minutes.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free.
Thanks to the honey mustard sauce these green beans are tangy and flavorful.
Mix together honey mustard sauce.
Toss together green beans with honey mustard sauce and spices. Bake for 14-16 minutes.
Serve with your favorite toppings and protein.
- green beans
- apple cider vinegar
- garlic powder
The extra green beans can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You just need your a sheet pan and your oven for this recipe.
Does honey mustard have dairy in it?
No, honey mustard does not have dairy in it.
Is this recipe vegan?
Since this recipe has honey, it is not vegan. But, you could sub the honey for maple syrup to make it vegan.
What honey do I use?
I love Wedderspoon Manuka Honey. It is pricey but has the best flavor.
- honey - can be subbed with maple syrup
Other veggie sides
If you make these Roasted Honey Mustard Green Beans, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Roasted Honey Mustard Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon or stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pound green beans
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch black pepper
- +optional toppings like sesame seeds or fresh chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add oil, honey, mustard, and apple cider vinegar to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add green beans to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Toss green beans with oil mixture, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast green beans for 14-16 minutes, until they are crisp tender with some caramelized spots.
- Serve green beans with your favorite protein and toppings.