I have a nice cream obsession. It is so easy to make and fun to customize with different flavors. It is not a substitute for ice cream, I still eat ice cream when I want to. However, it is a delicious and easy treat. This Pumpkin Pie Nice Cream (vegan) is perfect for fall.
Let's get into the recipe.
This pumpkin nice cream is
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- a fun fall treat
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin nice cream?
- pumpkin puree
- pumpkin spice
- vegan or greek yogurt
How do I make pumpkin pie nice cream?
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve - it's that easy!
WHAT BLENDER DO I USE?
I have a vitamix 7500 series. This blender is an investment that will last you for 10+ years. I absolutely love mine.
Other plant based treats to try
If you make this Pumpkin Pie Nice Cream (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Pumpkin Pie Nice Cream (vegan)
This pumpkin pie nice cream is the healthy treat of your fall dreams.
- 3 bananas cut into ½ inch pieces and frozen
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vegan or greek yogurt (I like cocojune coconut)
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Blend on low until bananas have started to break down, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Turn the blender up to high and blend until smooth.
- Add nice cream to a bowl or jar and top with desired toppings.