Pizza Pasta Salad with White Beans (vegetarian) - the perfect pasta salad for summer. This salad tastes like pizza thanks to the pasta sauce based dressing, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. This salad is completely no bake so it is perfect for those hot summer days. The dressing is made from marinara sauce and so good.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
This pasta salad is perfect for summer.
Pizza flavor is bursting from this recipe.
The recipe is vegetarian, high protein and gluten free.
The marinara sauce dressing is to die for.
Mix together dressing.
Toss together pasta salad.
Divide out and serve.
- cherry tomatoes
- bell pepper
- white beans
- olive oil
- marinara sauce
- red wine vinegar
You can store the salad in a sealed container in your fridge for up to three days.
You just need a cutting board for this recipe.
Can I make this vegan?
Yes, use a vegan mozzarella or omit it.
Does this salad require cooking?
No, you won't have to turn on your oven for this delicious pasta recipe.
- white beans - can be chickpeas
- pasta - sub gluten free or chickpea if needed
- olive oil - can be subbed with avocado oil
- basil - can be subbed with parsley
If you make this Pizza Pasta Salad with White Beans (vegetarian), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Pizza Pasta Salad with White Beans (vegetarian)
- 4 cups dried pasta - cooked
- 2 cups chopped mozzarella I used buffalo, can sub vegan or shredded
- 1 12 ounce pack cherry tomatoes - cut in half
- 1 bell pepper - roughly chopped
- 1 cup basil - finely chopped
- 1 can white beans - drained
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup marinara sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- pinch salt/pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Mix together all dressing ingredients.
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl and toss with dressing. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.