Spring is here, and the best part about spring is that all the best salad ingredients are in season! I have been going crazy making all sorts of salad recipes and I am particularly excited about this one. This Vegan Lentil Pasta Salad with Radishes (High Protein) is my favorite pasta salad ever!
Let's get into the recipe.
What ingredients do I need to make this high protein lentil pasta salad?
- cooked brown or french lentils
- pumpkin seeds
- vegan yogurt
- olive oil
This summer lentil pasta salad is
- high protein
- vegetarian, vegan, dairy free and gluten free optional
- so easy to make
- ready in less than 20 minutes (or less if you use canned lentils)
- healthy for you
- packed with fiber and veggies
What is the protein source in this recipe?
This pasta salad gets its protein from both lentils and pumpkin seeds. I recommend using a grain based pasta (whole wheat, brown rice, etc) for this recipe to make it a complete protein source.
How do I make brown lentil pasta salad?
- Mix together veggies, lentils and pasta.
- Make your yogurt sauce and pour it over your salad.
- Mix again and dig in! This recipe is seriously SO easy.
Other plant based salad recipes to try
If you make this Vegan Lentil Pasta Salad with Radishes (High Protein), please leave me a rating and review. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Vegan Lentil Pasta Salad with Radishes (High Protein)
- This makes 3-4 servings of salad
- 1 bunch about 12-14 radishes - finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber - diced
- 2 cups cooked brown or french lentils canned works but I cooked my own in my Instant Pot
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds or walnuts would be a good sub
- about ½ box cooked and cooled pasta - I used brown rice but use whatever
- pinch salt/pepper
- Mint Yogurt Sauce
- ½ cup mint - finely chopped if you don't like mint you can sub parsley or basil
- ½ cup plain vegan yogurt I like coconut
- ¼ cup olive oil
- juice from ½ lemon
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- pinch salt/pepper
- Add all pasta ingredients to a large bowl and toss.
- Mix together your mint yogurt sauce ingredients. Pour over pasta and mix again.
- Store leftover pasta salad in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days.