Golden Goddess Salad Dressing (yogurt based, vegan)
If you think the dressing makes the salad, then you need this dressing recipe. This Golden Goddess Salad Dressing (yogurt based, vegan) is so good and tastes amazing on salads, veggies and protein. It is made with anti inflammatory ginger and turmeric, and gut healthy vegan or greek yogurt. Let's get into the recipe.
This golden goddess salad dressing is
- filled with healthy fats
- good for your gut
- easy to make
- vegan, dairy free and gluten free
What do I need to make golden goddess salad dressing?
- vegan yogurt (or greek yogurt)
- olive oil
- grated ginger
- maple syrup
- garlic cloves
Is greek yogurt vegan?Greek yogurt is made from dairy so it is not considered vegan.
What can I substitute in this recipe?
- Vegan yogurt can be subbed with greek yogurt if you are not vegan
- Olive oil can be subbed with another neutral tasting oil
Other vegan dressings and sauces to try
If you make this Golden Goddess Salad Dressing (yogurt based, vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Shop Ingredients on Jupiter
- This makes enough to dress a large salad
- ½ cup vegan unsweetened yogurt I used coconut can sub greek
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- juice from ½ lemon
- Mix together all dressing ingredients in a bowl or jar. Mix with your favorite salad or save for later in a sealed jar in your fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!