There is nothing like a good salad, and the dressing makes the salad. Honey mustard is one of my favorite salad dressing of all times. I used to love to eat it with french fries in college (lol). This vegan honey mustard salad dressing with maple syrup uses maple syrup instead of honey and is so good!
This is an extremely versatile salad dressing. It goes great on salads, veggies, you name it. This is one of those dressings you will find yourself making every single week. It is also incredibly easy to make, you just add all of the ingredients to a bowl or jar and mix!
Let's get into the recipe.
This vegan salad dressing is
- lower in sugar
- easy to make
- perfect for salads or fresh cut veggies
How do I make vegan honey mustard dressing?
- Simply add all of your ingredients to a bowl and mix, that's it!
The salad dressing can be stored in your refrigerator in a sealed container or jar for up to a week!
Ingredients for vegan maple mustard salad dressing
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- maple syrup
What can I substitute in this recipe?
- Olive oil can be subbed with any neutral flavored oil
- Apple cider vinegar can be subbed with another vinegar or lemon juice
- Maple syrup can be subbed with honey if you are not strictly vegan
Other vegan sides and sauces to try
If you make this vegan honey mustard salad dressing with maple syrup, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post! This is the best way to support me.
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you.Print
Vegan Honey Mustard Salad Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
This makes enough dressing for about 4 servings of salad.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until fully combined. Store in a sealed container for up to a week in your refrigerator.
[…] vegan honey mustard sauce […]