Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Burgers (Patties)
It used to be that veggie burgers were a bland and boring gross patty that was the only vegetarian thing on any restaurant menu. Now I love making my own veggie burgers because they are so easy to customize with different flavors. These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Burgers (Patties) are my latest creation and they may be my favorite ones yet!
These vegan chickpea veggie burgers are
- Gluten free
- Plant based
- Packed with protein
- Easy to make
- Perfect for meal prep
- So delicious!
How do I store the leftovers?
The extra burgers
What do I need to make vegan chickpea burgers?
- soy sauce
- hot sauce
- garlic powder or garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- chickpea flour
- apple cider vinegar
Other veggie burger recipes to try
If you make these Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Burgers (Patties) please leave me a rating and review on this blog post, this is the best way to support me!
GIVE ME A TAG OVER ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU!
- 1 bunch scallions - finely chopped with ends removed
- 1 bunch cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot- finely chopped or shredded
- 1 can chickpeas - drained
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or aminos
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup chickpea flour (all purpose would also work)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend slightly until mixture is more combined but not fully blended. If you don't have a processor you can mash the chickpeas by hand and then mix with the other ingredients.
- Form 3-4 evenly sized burgers and put them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or silicone.
- Bake burgers for 30-40 minutes. They should feel crisp on the outside and not mushy. I baked mine for 35 minutes.
- Let burgers cool and serve on a toasted bun with your favorite toppings. I went with avocado, tomato and mustard.