Introducing Crispy Farro Salad with Peas and Feta - your new go to salad for spring. The farro gets crispy in the oven and gives this salad an amazing crunch. It is so easy to make and full of protein thanks to the peas. The herby dressing with dill, basil and chives is packed with flavor and so good. This is a salad that you will find yourself making again and again.
Why you'll love this recipe
It's full of flavor thanks to the herby dressing.
This salad is perfect for a healthy dinner or lunch.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, gluten free and can be made vegan.
Crispy farro gives this salad crunch.
Bake snap peas and farro.
Blend together dressing ingredients.
Toss together all salad ingredients.
- snap peas
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
The extra salad can be stored in your fridge for up to 4 days.
You just need your oven and a sheet pan for this recipe. I also love these bowls for storage.
Will this salad get soggy or slimy?
No - since this is a no lettuce salad recipe it will not get soggy or slimy. It can be prepped ahead of time and stored in a sealed container in your fridge for days.
- farro- can be subbed with quinoa
- chives - can be subbed with scallions
- basil/dill - can be subbed with cilantro, parsley or mint
Other no lettuce salad recipes
If you make this Crispy Farro Salad with Peas and Feta please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Crispy Farro Salad with Peas and Feta
This Crispy Farro Salad with Peas and Feta will be your new favorite salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Vegetarian
Crispy farro + snap peas
- 2 cups cooked farro (I used the quick cooking kind from Trader Joes)
- 1 8 ounce bag snap peas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt/pepper to taste (I used ½ teaspoon salt)
- ¼ cup chives
- ¼ cup dill
- ¼ cup basil
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- pinch salt/pepper
Other salad ingredients
- 2 cups cooked peas
- 1 bunch radishes - finely sliced (I used a mandoline)
- 1 block feta - crumbled (can use vegan or regular)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add farro and snap peas to a sheet pan and toss with oil, salt and pepper. Add to the oven. Remove snap peas after 12-15 minutes. Return the farro to the oven and bake for 15 more minutes, until crisp.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add farro and snap peas to a large bowl along with the rest of the salad ingredients. Toss with dressing.
This makes 2-3 servings of salad
Keywords: Crispy Farro Salad with Peas and Feta
Super delicious with the added perk of being super EASY! I made with vegan feta, too.
Thank you Cindy!