Is there any better combination in the world than fruit and dark chocolate? Especially strawberries and dark chocolate, add in a little cashew butter and you have a to die for dessert. These Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cashew Butter Cups will be your new favorite healthy dessert recipe.
This recipe is no bake, and super easy to make. If cashew butter is not your thing, you can sub out any nut butter that you like.
Let's get into the recipe.
These vegan strawberry cashew butter cups are
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- no bake
- vegan, dairy free, plant based and gluten free
Ingredients to make dark chocolate cashew butter cups
- cashew butter
- coconut oil
Instructions to make strawberry cashew butter cups
- Slice strawberries and top with cashew butter.
- Melt together chocolate and coconut oil.
- Add a thin layer of chocolate to a muffin layer. Top with strawberries and top off with more chocolate.
- Freezer cups until set, dig in!
The leftover cups can be stored in the fridge for 3 days or the freezer for months.
Other yummy plant based desserts to try
If you make these Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cashew Butter Cups, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post! This is the best way to support me
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cashew Butter Cups
These dark chocolate cashew butter cups are what dreams are made out of.
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: fridge
- Cuisine: american
This makes enough for 12 cups
- 4 strawberries - cut into 4 even slices from top to bottom
- Cashew butter or your favorite nut butter (about 6 tbsp)
- 1 heaping cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
+ 12 silicone or regular muffin liners
- Spread a thin layer of cashew butter on each strawberry slice.
- Melt together coconut oil and chocolate until smooth.
- If using paper liners, add them to a muffin tray. If using silicone muffin liners or a silicone muffin tray you can skip that step.
- Add about 2 teaspoon of chocolate to each liner. Add strawberries on top of chocolate adding one banana per liner. Pour over the remaining chocolate to mostly cover strawberries. Top with flaky sea salt if desired.
- Freeze cups for 1-2 hours or until set. I don’t like to bite into frozen strawberry so I only froze mine for 1 hour. Eat and enjoy.