Baked Sweet Potato Toast with Hummus and Avocado
This Baked Sweet Potato Toast with Hummus and Avocado is a perfect healthy snack or even lunch!
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- 2 1/4 inch thick long slices of sweet potato
- ~1/4 cup hummus
- 1/2 avocado
- ~8 cucumber slices
- 1/2 teaspoon everything but the bagel seasoning (or sub za'atar or another seasoning you like)
- pinch salt
- light squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill or herb of choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add sweet potato slices to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Top sweet potato slices with hummus, avocado and cucumber. Sprinkle with seasoning and dill. Drizzle over lemon.
You can customize the toppings for this sweet potato toast however you like!
Keywords: Baked Sweet Potato Toast with Hummus and Avocado