Salted dark chocolate strawberry clusters - the perfect healthy treat! These clusters are super easy to make and such a fun way to enjoy strawberries. These clusters are no bake and made in your fridge or freezer. Yum!
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and no bake.
It's made with healthier ingredients.
The recipe is vegetarian, gluten free, and vegan.
These clusters make the perfect healthy treat.
It is full of antioxidants thanks to the dark chocolate.
Pour chocolate over strawberries and mix.
Add strawberry clusters to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and freeze or refrigerate until set.
- dark chocolate
- coconut oil - this is key to getting the chocolate to melt smoothly
- salt - for that salty sweet flavor
Store the extra clusters in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
You just need your freezer (or fridge) for this recipe.
- dark chocolate - any chocolate works here
Other easy vegan desserts to try
If you make this Salted Dark Chocolate Strawberry Clusters, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Salted Dark Chocolate Strawberry Clusters
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- pinch flaky sea salt
- Melt together chocolate chips and coconut oil until fully melted. I microwaved mine at 3 30 second intervals until melted.
- Pour chocolate over strawberries. Mix together until strawberries are fully coated in chocolate.
- Spoon clusters of strawberries onto a sheet pan or plate lined with parchment paper. Top with flaky salt.
- Freeze or refrigerate clusters until chocolate is hardened and set. This will take about 15 minutes in the freezer or 30 minutes in the refrigerator.