Introducing warm mushroom white bean crunch salad, aka the perfect salad for the beginning of spring. This salad has no lettuce and instead has crunchy vegetables and warm roasted mushrooms. White beans are the source of delicious plant protein in this recipe. This salad is tied together with an amazing lemon vinaigrette, so fresh and good.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make.
It's made with healthier ingredients.
This salad is perfect for meal prep.
The recipe is vegetarian, vegan, high in protein and gluten free.
It is delicious and perfect for spring.
Toss mushrooms in oil, balsamic and soy sauce and bake.
Mix together salad dressing.
Add all salad ingredients to a bowl and toss to combine.
- cremini mushrooms
- soy sauce
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- maple syrup
- black pepper
- white beans
- bell pepper
- red onion
- sunflower seeds
This salad can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4-5 days.
You just need a sheet pan, you oven and some bowls for this recipe.
Will this salad get soggy if stored with dressing?
No, since this salad has no lettuce it will not get slimy and soggy. This makes it perfect for meal prep.
- olive oil - can be subbed with avocado oil
- dill - can be subbed with any herb, I recommend parsley or basil
- sunflower seeds - can be subbed with any seed
- maple syrup - can be subbed with honey
- white beans - can be subbed with chickpeas
Other no lettuce salad recipes
If you make this warm mushroom white bean crunch salad, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Warm Mushroom White Bean Crunch Salad
- This makes 3-4 servings of salad Roasted mushrooms
- 25-30 cremini baby bella mushrooms - quartered*
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 garlic clove - grated or minced
- Other ingredients
- 1 can white beans - drained
- 1 red bell pepper - finely chopped
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- ½ cup dill - finely chopped
- ¾ cup sunflower seeds sub any nut or seed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss mushrooms in oil, soy sauce, balsamic and garlic powder. Add mushrooms to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked through and juicy.
- Mix together your dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cooked mushrooms and all other salad ingredients to a bowl. Pour over dressing and toss to combine.