Introducing vegan crispy rice white bean spring salad - your new go to salad for spring. The rice gets crispy in the oven and gives this salad an amazing crunch. It is so easy to make and full of protein thanks to the white beans. This is a salad that you will find yourself making again and again.
Why you'll love this recipe
It's full of flavor thanks to the honey lime dressing.
This salad is perfect for a healthy dinner or lunch.
This recipe is healthy, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
Crispy rice gives this salad crunch.
Bake carrots and rice until crisp.
Blend together cottage cheese, yogurt and spices.
Toss together all salad ingredients.
- cooked brown rice
- chili powder
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- white beans
The extra salad can be stored in your fridge for up to 4 days.
You just need your oven and a sheet pan for this recipe. I also love these bowls for storage.
Will this salad get soggy or slimy?
No - since this is a no lettuce salad recipe it will not get soggy or slimy. It can be prepped ahead of time and stored in a sealed container in your fridge for days.
- brown rice- can be subbed with white rice or quinoa
- carrots - can be subbed with potatoes or zucchini
Other no lettuce salad recipes
If you make this Vegan Crispy Rice White Bean Spring Salad please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Vegan Crispy Rice White Bean Spring Salad
- This makes 2-3 servings of salad
- Crispy rice and carrots
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 4 medium carrots - sliced into ¼ inch thick pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- pinch salt/pepper
- Honey lime dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch salt/pepper
- Other salad ingredients
- 1 small bunch cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions - finely sliced
- 1 can white beans - drained
- 6 stalks celery - finely sliced
- +½-1 avocado sliced or diced for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add carrots and rice to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Toss with oil and spices. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until carrots are cooked through and rice
- Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add rice and carrots to a large bowl along with the rest of the salad ingredients. Toss with dressing.
- Divide out salad and top with avocado.