Vegan Italian Farro Salad with Lemon Yogurt Sauce
I am the type of person who eats salad all year around. Salads are great in the winter because they add some freshness to counteract the winter cold. This Vegan Italian Farro Salad with Lemon Yogurt Sauce is a great salad recipe to make all year long. It is packed with italian flavors and ingredients like basil, sun dried tomatoes, fennel and olive oil.
This farro salad recipe is:
- A complete protein
- Easy to make
- Vegan and vegetarian
- Packed with healthy fats
- Loaded with fiber and gut healthy ingredients
How do I make farro salad?
This farro salad recipe is so easy to make. It only takes about 15 minutes to make. First you mix together your yogurt sauce. Then toss together your salad ingredients. Finally, pour yogurt sauce over salad and mix one more time. Then dig in!
What do I need to make farro salad?
- Sundried tomatoes
- Vegan yogurt
- Olive oil
- White beans
- Salt + pepper
Other vegan salad recipes to try
If you make this Vegan Italian Farro Salad with Lemon Yogurt Sauce please leave me a rating and review on this blog post, this is the best way to support me!
This makes 4-5 ingredients of salad
Garlic yogurt sauce
- ½ cup vegan yogurt (I used Harmless Harvest)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice from ½ lemon
- ½ tsp salt (adjust to your preference)
- ½ tsp pepper (adjust to your preference)
- 1 bulb fennel - finely chopped
- 1 cup basil - finely chopped
- 1 8 oz package sundried tomatoes - roughly chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- 3 cups cooked farro
- 1 can white beans - drained
- salt/pepper to taste
- Add all of your yogurt sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Pour salad dressing over salad and mix until combined.