Fried rice is a classic dish that everyone loves. However, sometimes you don't want to sit by the stove as your fried rice cooks. That is where this vegan baked fried rice with soy gochujang sauce comes in.
I am obsessed with this baked fried rice recipe. It is made on one sheet pan with tofu, broccoli and carrots. Then there is the gochujang soy sauce. So flavorful and so easy to make. This is an awesome weeknight meal because it is so easy to make. Although it does take 30 minutes most of that time is spent in the oven.
Let's get into the recipe.
This crispy baked fried rice is
- gluten free, dairy free, egg free and plant based
- high in protein
- easy to make
- made with healthier for you ingredients
- made in your oven on one sheet pan
- flavorful and delicious
Ingredients for healthy vegan baked fried rice with tofu
- sesame oil
- garlic powder
- soy sauce
- rice wine vinegar
See recipe card for quantities.
Instructions to make baked fried rice with broccoli, carrots and tofu
Step 1: Add veggies, tofu and rice to a sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Mix together sauce in bowl.
Step 3: Serve!
- Rice wine vinegar- can be subbed with apple cider vinegar
- Maple syrup- can be subbed with sugar or honey
- Tofu - can be subbed with chickpeas, or if you are not vegan you could top the bowl with a fried egg
You just need your oven and a sheet pan for this recipe.
Storage instructions for one sheet pan baked fried rice
The leftover baked fried rice can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 or so days.
Other easy vegan dinner recipes
If you make this Vegan Baked Fried Rice with Soy Gochujang Sauce, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost youPrint
Vegan Baked Fried Rice with Soy Gochujang Sauce
This vegan baked fried rice with soy gochujang sauce is a delicious vegan recipe.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: asian
- 2 cups cooked and cooled brown rice (you can prep this ahead of time)
- 1 head medium sized broccoli - cut into small florets
- 2 medium sized carrots - roughly chopped
- 1 block firm/extra firm tofu - crumbled into small pieces
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½-1 teaspoon salt (adjust to your preference)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp gochujang paste
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ¼ cup chopping scallions
- ½ diced avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add rice, carrots, tofu and broccoli to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Coat in oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Add sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Divide out fried rice into two bowls, pour sauce evenly over both servings. Top with scallions and avocado if using
Keywords: fried rice, baked fried rice, Vegan Baked Fried Rice with Soy Gochujang Sauce