Mint Chocolate Chip Chia Pudding (vegan)
Chia pudding is one of my favorite breakfast or snack recipes. Personally I love the texture and it is so easy to customize. This Mint Chocolate Chip Chia Pudding (vegan) is one of my favorite chia pudding recipes.
This chia pudding is perfect for summer as it reminds me of mint chip ice cream. Thanks to the chia seeds it is also packed with fiber and healthy fats - plus a little protein.
Let's get into the recipe.
This mint chip chia pudding is
- easy to make
- perfect for breakfast or a snack
- healthy for you
What do I need to make mint chip chia pudding?
- chia seeds
- plant milk
- cacao nibs
- maple syrup
- mint extract
- vanilla extract
Other chia pudding recipes to try
If you make this Mint Chocolate Chip Chia Pudding (vegan), please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup plant milk
- 2-4 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅛ tsp peppermint extract
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp matcha or spirulina/chlorella (optional for color)
- Add all ingredients to a jar or bowl. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate chia pudding for 1 hour or overnight. Stir chia pudding after 5 minutes in the refrigerator to prevent clumps.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.