These Crispy Baked Eggplant Parmesan Fries is the vegetarian side dish of your dreams. It is eggplant parmesan in fry form - so so delicious. Even better is that you need less than 10 ingredients to make this recipe.
Why you'll love this recipe
It is easy to make and made on a sheet pan in your oven.
The eggplant packs this recipe with nutrients and makes it healthy.
The recipe is vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free and can be made vegan.
Toss fries with oil, spices, starch and parmesan.
Add eggplant fries to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
Serve fries with your favorite toppings and sides.
- garlic powder
You can store the extra fries in your fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 days, keep in mind that the fries will lose their crisp after a day.
You just need a sheet pan and your oven for this recipe.
Is parmesan vegetarian?
Some parmesan is made with animal rennet so make sure to buy vegetarian parmesan if this is of concern for you. I love the Organic Valley brand grated parmesan.
Can I make these in the air fryer?
Yes, I believe you could air fry them at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- parmesan - can be subbed with vegan parmesan or potentially nutritional yeast
- oregano - can be subbed with italian seasoning
Other veggie sides
If you make this Crispy Baked Eggplant Parmesan Fries, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!
Crispy Baked Eggplant Parmesan Fries
- 3 tiny eggplants or 1 large - cut into fries
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil avocado, olive, etc
- 1 ½ tablespoons arrowroot starch or corn starch
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan use vegan if desired
- + ¼-1/2 cup marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add fries to a bowl and toss with all ingredients. If you are having trouble getting the parmesan to stick add a touch more oil.
- Add fries to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until desired level of crispness has been achieved.
- Serve fries with marinara sauce as dipping sauce and enjoy.