As a foodie I am all about my kitchen appliances. Through trial and error over the years I have found appliances that I truly love. All of these appliances are investments that will last you for years to come.
- Cuisinart 8 quart food processor - I use my food processor at least 3 times a week to make sauces and dips
- Ninja foodie XL air fryer - I finally got an air fryer. I love this one because it is big and easy to use!
- Vitamix 7500 blender - I recently upgraded to the Vitamix 7500 model after having my old one for over 10 years! I absolutely love this new model.
- Bodum bistro frother - I use this frother every morning for the best frothy matcha!
- Instant pot 6 quart - I use my instant pot almost every day for soups, grains and legumes. It makes cooking easy meals so much easier!