Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup
This Vegan Cauliflower and Tahini Soup is a delicious vegan soup recipe.
- Author: Kristi Roeder
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
This makes 2 servings of soup
- 1/2 sweet onion - cut in half
- 1 small bulb garlic - top cut off
- 1 small head cauliflower - cut into florets
- 4 cups? vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup tahini
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp miso paste (can sub 1 tsp salt if you can't find this)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt/pepper to taste
+fresh chopped chives or another herb for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add garlic, cauliflower and onion to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast for 40-45 minutes until everything is softened and cooked through.
- Add cauliflower, onion and garlic to a blender with the remaining soup ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Serve soup with your favorite toppings and sides.
Keywords: vegan cauliflower tahini soup