Sweet potato oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (vegan)
These Sweet potato oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (vegan) are perfect for sweet potato lovers.
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: american
- 1/3 cup cooked and cooled sweet potato
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ~1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all wet ingredients to a bowl. Mix until just combined with a spatula. Pour in dry ingredients except for chocolate chips. Mix until just combined. Lastly fold in your chocolate chips.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Form 8-10 evenly sized cookies. The dough is very sticky so I recommend working quickly and with wet hands
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes and enjoy. Store cookies in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days or in your freezer for 3 months.
Keywords: Sweet potato oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (vegan)