Sticky Tofu Stir Fry with Vegan Teriyaki Sauce
As a girl who still works her corporate job in addition to running Avocado Skillet, I totally get being busy. Some nights I just need an easy no fuss meal, and this recipe is perfect for that. This Sticky Tofu Stir Fry with Vegan Teriyaki Sauce is a delicious easy weeknight meal recipe.
Let's get into it:
This sticky tofu stir fry is
- ready in less than 30 minutes
- made in one pan
- healthy for you
- easy to make
- packed with protein
What do I need to make this tofu stir fry?
- green beans
- bok choy
- soy sauce
- rice wine vinegar
- maple syrup
- arrowroot starch
- brown rice - optional
- scallions - optional
- sesame - optional
Other tofu recipes to try
If you make this Sticky Tofu Stir Fry with Vegan Teriyaki Sauce please leave me a rating and review, this is the best way to support me!
TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM SO I CAN REPOST YOU!
This makes 2 servings
- 1 block tofu - cut into tiny ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups green beans - sliced in half with ends chopped off
- 2 carrots - finely chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy - finely chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger - minced
- 2-3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch or powder (or sub corn starch)
optional sides and toppings
- brown rice
- thinly sliced scallions
- sesame seeds
- Add 1-2 tablespoon sesame oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add tofu. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it starts to brown.
- Add green beans and carrots to the pan. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Mix together your teriyaki sauce.
- Add bok choy to the pan. Pour teriyaki sauce over and bring to a simmer so it thickens. Stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve stir fry with your favorite sides and toppings