Now that it is summer, I have been eating all of the zucchini. There is nothing like fresh summer zucchini. I have been trying to find new recipes to incorporate zucchini into, and these Mediterranean Zucchini White Bean Veggie Burgers were the result of that.
These burgers are easy to make, and packed with good for you ingredients. I served mine with pickles, tomato and avocado.
Let's get into the recipe.
These zucchini white bean burgers are
- easy to make
- healthy for you
- packed with veggies
- high in fiber and protein
What ingredients do I need to make a mediterranean white bean burger?
- white beans
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- nutritional yeast
- black pepper
How do I store the leftovers?
The leftover burgers can be stored in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
Other yummy plant based sandwiches and burgers to try
If you make these Mediterranean Zucchini White Bean Veggie Burgers, please leave me a rating and review on this blog post. This is the best way to support me!
Tag me on Instagram so I can repost you!Print
Mediterranean Zucchini White Bean Veggie Burgers
These mediterranean zucchini white bean veggie burgers are the veggie burgers of your dreams.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 55 minutes
This makes 4 burgers
- 1 can white beans - reserve 1 tablespoon of bean juice/liquid
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 medium/small zucchini - shredded and squeezed dry
- ½ onion - finely chopped
- 1 bunch dill - finely chopped
- 2 tsp za'atar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix together bean liquid, olive oil and flour until smooth.
- Food processor method: Mix together all ingredients(including flour mixture) and add to a food processor. Pulse/blend until mixture is broken up but still chunky.
- Manual method: Partially mash white beans in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl (including flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Form 4 burgers with your hands using about ½ cup mixture at a time. Add burgers to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Roast burgers for 30-40 minutes until set. Let cool and serve with your favorite buns and toppings.