High Protein Chocolate Silken Tofu Mousse (vegan)
This High Protein Chocolate Silken Tofu Mousse (vegan) is the perfect healthy dessert recipe.
- Author: Kristi Roeder
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3 tsp maple syrup (adjust to your preference or omit!)
- Add chocolate chips to a bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals until melted. Make sure to stir between each microwave interval.
- Add chocolate and all other ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Make sure to work quickly so the chocolate does not harden.
- Pour mousse into 2-4 glass jars (depending on size) and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I recommend raspberries and cacao nibs.
Keywords: High Protein Chocolate Silken Tofu Mousse (vegan)