Healthy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls
These Healthy Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls are a delicious healthy snack recipe.
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
This makes 2 servings, feel free to double or halve
- 2 flour style wrap sized tortillas (I used whole wheat, gluten free works as well)
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- ~1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (vegan or regular works)*
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil (optional, can sub parsley or spinach)
- Microwave wraps for 15-30 seconds until warm and soft.
- Spread marinara sauce on tortillas in an even line and then top with mozzarella and basil. Fold up sides of tortilla and then fold up top and bottom.
- Add rolled up tortillas to air fryer and air fry at 400 degrees for 6 minutes, or until crisp and browned.*
- Cut pizza rolls into 4 even pieces. Serve with additional pizza sauce or marinara sauce for dipping.
*If you don't have an air fryer I believe you can bake them at 425 degrees on a lined sheet pan for 10-20 minutes until crisp.
*Adjust the level of cheese to your preference
Keywords: pizza rolls, tortilla pizza, air fryer pizza rolls, air fryer tortilla pizza rolls