Crunchy Mediterranean Cabbage White Bean Salad
This Crunchy Mediterranean Cabbage White Bean Salad is the best cabbage salad recipe.
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: salad
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: mediterranean
This makes about 4-5 servings of salad Roasted Beets
- 1 small bunch beets - diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 tiny head cabbage - finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots - finely chopped
- 1/2 block vegan or regular feta - crumbled
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1 can white beans - drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons vegan or greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- pinch salt/pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add beets to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. If you don't have a food processor you can finely chop the dill and mix by hand.
- Add all salad ingredients to a bowl with beets, toss with dressing. Add additional salt as needed. Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: Crunchy Mediterranean Cabbage White Bean Salad, cabbage salad