Crispy Sriracha Maple Chickpeas (Air Fryer)
These Sriracha Maple Air Fried Crispy Chickpeas are a delicious crispy chickpea recipe.
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
- 1 can chickpeas - drained and patted dry
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to your preference)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Add chickpeas to a bowl and toss with sriracha, oil, garlic powder, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Air fryer: Add chickpeas to an even layer to your air fryer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 10-13 minutes, until crisp.
- Oven: Add chickpeas to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 425 degrees until crisp.
- Eat chickpeas on their own or as a salad or bowl topper.
Keywords: Sriracha Maple Air Fried Crispy Chickpeas