Air Fried Chocolate Strawberry Rice Paper Dumplings
This Air Fried Chocolate Strawberry Rice Paper Dumplings is a delicious and easy dessert recipe.
- Author: Kristi
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: american
This makes enough for 1 dumpling, feel free to double or triple
- 2 strawberries - sliced into ~4 even slices
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 1 rice paper/spring roll wrapper
- In a wide shallow bowl, add warm water and soak a piece of rice paper for about 15 seconds (follow the instructions on the packet). Lay out the rice paper on a clean, dry cutting board.
- Add strawberry slices to spring roll and top with chocolate. Fold up the sides and then roll into a "dumpling" or roll. Repeat for as many dumplings as you want to make.
- Add dumpling seam side up to air fryer. Air fry at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes, flipping once halfway through. I found that 10 minutes cooked mine perfectly but air fryers vary.
- Let dumpling cool, slice and enjoy.
Keywords: Air Fried Chocolate Strawberry Rice Paper Dumplings